To secure an internship or part/full time employment with a reputable firm to explore various aspects of web development in real world applications and to further my knowledge and enhance my skills.
- Dean's List Fall 2018, Spring & Fall 2019, and Spring 2020
- Web Programmer Embedded Technical Diploma obtained June 2019
As an occasional seasional employee, I took part in numerous tasks and roles depending on the store's needs:
- Explore possible product solutions regarding a customer's needs and wants
- Assist in light physical workloads, such as putting away product or assisting customers
- Promote overall organization of the systems and products in the store
- Assist customers by solving complaints, answering questions, and checking out or handling returns
Starting as an in-store worker, I was quickly promoted into management positions. As an assistant general manager, I am responsible for the following:
- Efficiently managing workers and resources to meet various goals
- Utilize effective customer service skills to handle day-to-day orders and customer complaints
- Solve staffing, technical, or various other issues that may arise at any time of the day quickly
- Interview, hire, and train employees when necessary, promote teamwork, and counsel struggling workers
JSB Ventures, LLC Franchise Website
In addition to being an assistant GM, I am also developing the website for JSB Ventures, LLC, a multi-million dollar company. I am still working on this project with a focus on enriching the experience for their approximate 150 employees.
This website was created as a class project for a PHP Website Development class.
Please contact me via email or phone to obtain reference details.